Toxic mold almost killed me!
Hi! I’m Shemane.
In 2002 I could barely walk up a flight of stairs. I went from being Detroit’s Most Physical Female to an invalid. What I didn’t know was that four different types of mold were in my bloodstream and I was diagnosed with pre-emphysema. I spent years healing and detoxifying myself and my family. Alternative remedies, or now called functional medicine like acupuncture, vitamin IVs, oxygen, massage, dietary changes, and eliminating toxins in my home like air fresheners, fabric softeners, and scented candles, were crucial elements in my recovery. Some people thought I was paranoid; a hypochondriac delusional. Doctors and associates told me that the ailments were all in my mind.
Then my husband, rocker Ted Nugent, and our son Rocco began displaying similar symptoms. Since Ted was often on tour and Rocco was at school during the day, they weren’t as affected as I was, as a stay-at-home mom. Several times, I was rushed to the hospital with excruciating migraines and heart-attack symptoms. I was doped up with morphine and other drugs that could have killed me.
Thankfully, God had other plans!
By sharing my story here, you’ll be able to recognize dangerous mold, learn the proper way to remediate it, and heal your body, mind and spirit. You won’t have to experience the same trauma, illness, or lose your home like many of us did. You’ll read stories from others who’ve endured similar hardships. We’ll have expert advice from doctors, lawyers and remediators to help you recognize, remediate and recover.
I’m so glad you’re here!
What you need to know?
Is mold making you sick? Put the effects of Toxic Mold behind your technical knowledge about mold and indoor air quality.
Videos & Programs
Is Your Home Killing You?
Full Documentary Feature will be available soon
Signup to watch the trailer now for free! Hurry! Limited time only!